Hey, today it snowed so I was in thinking "What should I bake?" and then it hit me..... OATMEAL COOKIES! I added my own little twist I hope you enjoy.
Oatmeal white chocolate chip cookies
2 cups of plain oatmeal
1/2 cup of sugar
1 1/4 cups of flour
1/2 cup of white chocolate chips
1 egg
1/2 cup of milk
Ground cinnamon (use as much as you think it needs)
1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract
Step 1
Preheat your oven to 350 and spray your pan with nonstick spray.
Step 2
Add the dry ingredients first. Stir after you add each ingredient. Then add the wet ingredients. Stir after you add each wet ingredient.
Step 3
Roll your dough into little balls and flatten them into cookie shapes. Put them in the oven for 15 minuets.
Step 4
Take them out and let them cool for 15 minuets.
Enjoy! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment